Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 2010 Reviews and Wrap-Up


Post your October reads in the Mister Linky below using the following format:

Your name: Trish (Wuthering Heights)
Your URL: http://www.lovelaughterinsanity.com/2010/06/wuthering-heights-emily-bronte.html

If you are posting a wrap-up to the challenge, enter in "Your Name": Trish (Wrap-Up)




Congratulations on coming to the end of the challenge--whether you read one book or several.  This will be my last year hosting the challenge and I appreciate those who joined again this year.

Happy reading!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

This was my first challenge completed! If you host again, I know I'll be participating. I love reading classics, so this is perfect.

Laura's Reviews said...

I'm sad the classics challenge is coming to an end!!! Is anyone else going to host it next year?

Thank-you for hosting the challenge the last few years. It has been fantastic!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Kristi--thanks so much for joining!!

Laura--you want to host? :) No one has mentioned anything but I'm sure there will be another Classics challenge of some kind in the future? I just can't commit to hosting again next year.

Laura's Reviews said...

Trish - I'd be willing to take a shot at it if you'd like to keep the tradition going on!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Laura--I looked for an email address but couldn't find one for you. If you get a chance, email me at trishsreadingnook at gmail dot com and we can discuss any details...

Liberation said...

Interesting thoughts here. I appreciate you taking the time to share them with us all. It’s people like you that make my day.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Excellent blog!

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Clipping Path said...

Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.